Watching IPL? Are you following a Healthy lifestyle!

The 10th Season of IPL is going very exciting with teams fighting for the playoff spot, very similar to your plan of following a healthy lifestyle! Isn't it? But you know what is different this year? YOU! Yes, YOU. This time you are different, better and have actually taken a decision to be consistent for those lifestyle changes you took saath phere with!                 The cricketers, owners, commentators and broadcasters are making all ...

Read More

What’s wrong with organizing Secret Santa in your office?

With years passing we have adopted the culture of bringing in the excitement by signing carols, distributing chocolates and engaging our employees by organizing Secret Santa.   Any event that is organized by any organization, is well accepted by 60% of the employees. The other 40% smile a little less and crib a little more. Let alone the disappointment from the gifts that majority of people have, but the whole head scratching ...

Read More

Eat More Healthy and Live Longer Life

These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and ...

Read More

Why You Need To Pack Your Bags And Disappear Every Now and Then

If there’s one thing that social media has prompted people to do, apart from appeasing their narcissistic instincts of course, is to travel. While some may choose to travel only to keep their social status intact there are many that genuinely need the break from their mundane life. There is no doubt that travelling is a whole lot of fun but there are many other reasons why you should leave your ...

Read More

Beat the Summer Heat with your Workout Routine

Bright days, warm beaches, and a chance to flaunt toned bodies – summer is the perfect time to relax on the beach or to run away on a sun-kissed vacation. However, if you are coping with mundane life during the same season then the summer only offers high electricity bills, chapped lips, dehydration, and sweat soaked shirts! So if you are wondering how to cope with the rage of the sun ...

Read More

Long Working Hours – Here’s Your Quick Kit to Wellness

If you are an employee then clocking in extra working hours during a week in not something new to you. To add to this ordeal, city traffic ensures that you reach home energetic enough to drop on your bed. With the given scenario assuming that working professionals can take out good amount of time to focus on their wellness is as good as a joke. So it’s not surprising that more ...

Read More

Gamification At Work – Myth or Reality?

In the past decade the word gamification has been used several times with reference to employee engagement, motivation and talent management. But what is gamification? In simple terms, gamification is the process of using simple elements of a game, such as points, rewards and teams to make a regular process more engaging and fun. With the increasing dominance of millennials at the workplace this technique has been used in traditional domains such as ...

Read More

3 Crucial Things I’ve Realised While Selling Wellness in India

The first month of 2017 is almost coming to an end. Multiple articles have been written on the workplace trends that will be a popular pick among organisations this year. According to Forbes, employee wellness will definitely be a key highlight for organisations in 2017, but does this hold true in the Indian context? I've been working in the wellness industry for close to an year now and have had an ...

Read More